Summer's in the air; Heaven's in your style.

The sun has surely taken over the weather. 
Design houses are going mad over culture. Taking a bit from every continent and creating a style of their own. Africa is surely one of their favourites. It doesn't stop there though, they go BOLD and BEAUTIFUL with trends like art pop and metallic. 


And I'm here, loving my floral prints for this season. 
Comfy printed shorts and crop tops, lots of arm candy and cute shoes to complete my outfit. 

Here is something I'd love to wear this season: 


SHORTS : CUSTOM MADE
TOP : TOPSHOP
SHOES : MASSIMO DUTTI

 I would wear this to a nice afternoon by the pool sipping on a cooling martini with the girls, good music and the latest issue of Vogue or maybe even a brunch. Lets see what this summer has in store for me.

Lots of love & Lipstick Stains,
Sayesha Sachdev.

7 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Sayesha Sachdev 18