Jewelry E-Boutique (Powered by Pipa+Bella)

Hey there readers, it's been a while since I posted but I've been working on great things for you. 

As the title mentions, I've started my very own jewelry e-boutique, powered by pipa+bella. 
It's a little sneak peak into what kind of jewelry I love to wear and the best part is that you can now purchase these items at reasonable prices. It's great that I found myself an opportunity like this as it opens a whole new door into the fashion industry & we all know that an outfit is incomplete without that little bit of bling. 
Please do check it out and splurge your pockets away, a little retail therapy doesn't hurt, does it? 
You can check out the latest collection at by clicking here

Hurry up! There's a 15% discount on your first purchase : FIRSTTIME15_W0X (It only lasts 48 hours starting NOW) 

Now that I've gotten into the jewelry line, I thought I might as well launch my collection for this winter by end November, so stay tuned guys, there's LOTTTSSS of new stuff coming up for you to indulge in. 

P.S: The mobile version of the e-boutique is still under construction, however the web version seems to be operating fine. However, if there are any complaints or inquiries, feel free to email me at sayeshakaur@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can. 

If you guys liked my stuff, It would be lovely if you guys took a moment to share it with your friends and family.


Hope you guys liked this post. 
Please don't forget to share it with your friends and leave some feedback.
You can follow me on Instagram & Twitter for regular updates, OOTD's and tons more.  

Lots of love & Lipstick Stains, 
Sayesha Sachdev. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Sayesha Sachdev 18