Season Favourites





Hello readers, it's been a while. 
I was cleaning up my stuff the other day and I found inspiration for my next blogpost
& here it is... My season's favourites. 
From my favourite pair of sunglasses to my favourite scent this post has it all. 

(links as to where these products are available are posted below)

                              1. 

Sunglasses - MARC BY MARC JACOBS
The slight cat eye fits perfectly on the face. The colour is wonderful a chocolatey brown with lovely detailing on the side. Definitely my most worn for the past few months. The best part about it is you can dress it up for a nice Sunday brunch or wear it casually on an everyday basis. 
Unfortunately I couldn't find a link to buy these online but you could find similar ones on Nordstrom (ships worldwide) 

2. 

Chanel eyeshadow - 43 CINNAMON
A mild smokey eye for an evening out? This shade is wonderful, it isn't too dark and the consistency is lovely. 
It's my makeup kit staple and DEFINITELY worth the splurge. 



3. 

Chanel eyeshadow - 51 MAHOGANY
Another staple in my makeup kit. Mixed with the 43 CINNAMON makes the perfect mild smokey eye and when paired with a nice winged eye and dark kohl-ed eyes makes your eyes stand out. The slight dark purple undertone make it flawless for this season. Slap on a nude lip colour and you're set for the night. 


4. 

CHAMPNEYS - Spa Indulgence
Mediterranean Bliss Body Glow 
This was a product I actually found lying around and I remembered I had seen Elle Fowler speak about the wonders it does and just HAD to try it out. I use it twice a week and it clears up all those clogged up pores and leaves your skin soft & glowing. The only downfall about this product is that the consistency is really harsh on extremely sensitive skin but in tiny amounts it can do wonders. If you face problems with heavy acne this is a product I will not recommend. However it's perfect to get rid of those nasty nasty blackheads. 


5. 

A'kin - Leave in conditioner. 
THIS IS ONE PRODUCT I SWEAR BY 
It might not necessarily have the nicest scent, well, at least it's a scent I don't like but oh holy mother of soft hair, it leaves your hair soft and glowing and protects it from all the unwanted damage that the heat and pollution cause. 


6. 

Victoria's Secret - Passion Struck (Untamed) 
If you follow me on other social media you guys know how I rave about this scent. It's definitely my favourite. 
The most wonderful part about this product is that it not only smells heavenly it is extremely moisturising and leaves your skin silky smooth. I've gone through bottles and bottles and I think it's a product I will keep coming back to regardless of what time of the year it is. 
Date night with that guy you've been eyeing for months? A little bit of passion struck will surely leave him charmed. After all soft skin and a good scent? Which man wouldn't like that? 
MUSTTTT HAVEEE! 


7. 

Sweater Weather - Scented Candle by Bath and Body works
I've posted about this on Instagram already and it's certainly worthy of a rave. 
A cozy evening in, cuddled up in your blanket with this candle lit by your bedside a little bit of Troye Sivan or Ed Sheeran and an interesting novel is the perfect way to spend a lazy evening. As the name suggests it surely does leave you feeling all cozied up on a rainy evening. 


8. 

The Body Shop - Olive Creams Body Scrub. 
The consistency of this scrub is absolutely wonderful, it isn't every harsh on your skin and the scent isn't overpowering either. A mini version for a short holiday fits perfectly in your travel kit and leaves you with a fresh leafy scent   To dieeeee for! 


9. 

Hermés - Elixir Des Merveilles
Perfumes are easy gifts but this has to be my signature perfume. It isn't very flowery nor too musky it's the perfect balance and a few sprits of this perfume can leave it lasting for houuuuurs. Clearly, I'm a huge fan of things that smell good but I've been using this for MONTHS now and I swear by it. 
It's a perfume I wouldn't mind splurging on over and over again. 


10. 

Sephora - Lip Balm 
Kiss Me (Cotton Candy - 2) 
It tastes absoluteeeeely delicious. 
As the name suggests, it's ideal for a date night. 
The quality is great and it's affordable - the colour isn't very overpowering just a slight glossiness with a pinch of pink. 


10. 

Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan 
I'm sure most of you are familiar with Troye thanks to his YouTube channel and his ever so wonderful cover of TFIOS but now this young Australian talent, has launched his own album TRXYE and this song has to be my saviour. His voice is heavenly and it's been on my top 10 for a while now and will be for a while to come. Troye is hella talented and he's the cutest little boy ever. 


Hope you guys liked this post. 
Please don't forget to share it with your friends and leave some feedback.
You can follow me on Instagram & Twitter for regular updates, OOTD's and tons more.  You can now also shop at my jewellery e-boutique powered by PipaBella at www.pipabella.com/sayeshasachdev 

Lots of love & Lipstick Stains, 
Sayesha Sachdev. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Sayesha Sachdev 18