Changing my Blogging Platform



Hello there.
I've been using Blogger as a platform to share my love for the Fashion industry with you guys for the past couple of months.
As much as I LOVE this platform, I think it's time for a change.
It has great features and I've gotten tons of love for my blog, however it lacks a few features that I think will help me boost the amount of posts that I actually wish to put up for you guys.
After much research and contemplation, I've come to the conclusion that WordPress will help me grow my blog.

Starting up with Blogger helped me get the hang of customisation and handling different features and now that I'm quite confident with it.

There will be a change in my URL from showsomeclarse.blogspot.com to showsomeclarse.wordpress.com and I think it isn't long before I get a custom domain name.

All the already existing blogposts WILL stay on this URL but will also be moved to the wordpress blog.

Sorry for the slight change but hereon forth all my posts will be up on the WordPress account.

Hope the new layout and certain changes are worthy.

Please feel free to leave any feedback and criticism, I will definitely take it into consideration.

Don't forget to pass on the message to your friends and family.

Lots of love & lipstick stains,
Sayesha Sachdev




SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram 
Twitter
Facebook 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

Sayesha Sachdev 18